MKU PA 6CM-4W A
5740 ... 5780 MHz • 4 W
|Type||MKU PA 6CM-4W A|
|Frequency range||5740 ... 5780 MHz|
|Input power||max. 100 mW|
|Output power Psat||min. 4 W|
|Supply voltage||+12 ... 14 V DC|
|VSWR of load||max. 1.8:1|
|Current consumption||max. 1.6 A|
|Maximum case temperature||+55 °C|
|Input connector / impedance||SMA-female, 50 ohms|
|Output connector / impedance||SMA-female, 50 ohms|
|Dimensions (mm)||80 x 55 x 22|
|Weight||typ. 160 g|
- GaAs FET technology
- High linearity (class A operation)
- Detector output (DC voltage) for monitoring forward output power
- Overvoltage protection and reverse polarity protection
- Milled aluminium case
- Analog and digital transmission systems
- Amplifier mounted on heat sink with fans
- Other frequencies on request!
You will find further information for dimensioning heat sinks under the rubric heat sinks.
1) Dimensioned for 25 °C ambient temperature
- Module does not contain coaxial relay!
Industrial use of power amplifiers for Amateur Radio
Our power amplifiers of the MKU-series are exclusively intended for amateur radio applications and will only be sold to radio amateurs with a licence. These products are specified for amateur radio requirements and are not designed for industrial applications. Please notice our list of industrial products or ask for a special version.
- Specifications subject to change without notice -