MKU PA 6CM-100W A
5740 ... 5780 MHz • 100 W
|Type||MKU PA 6CM-100W A|
|Frequency range||5740 ... 5780 MHz|
|Input power||typ. 200 mW, max. 350 mW|
|Output power Psat||typ. 100 W|
|ON voltage||+5 ... 14 V DC (ON)|
|Maximum case temperature||+55 °C|
|Supply voltage||+12 V DC|
|VSWR of load||max. 1.8:1|
|Current consumption||typ. 28 A|
|Input connector / impedance||SMA-female, 50 ohms|
|Output connector / impedance||N-female, 50 ohms|
|Dimensions (mm)||158 x 64 x 22|
|Weight||typ. 380 g|
- GaAs FET technology
- High linearity (class A operation)
- Detector output (DC voltage) for monitoring forward output power
- Overvoltage protection and reverse polarity protection
- Overheat protection
- ON / OFF control with DC voltage
- Analog and digital transmission systems
- Amplifier mounted on heat sink with fans
- Other frequencies on request!
- Recommended power supply: SP 500 W 12
- Recommended heat sink: SK 200 - 125 1)
- Recommended fan: 2 pieces FAN 60x60 HP 12 V 1)
You will find further information for dimensioning heat sinks under the rubric heat sinks.
1) Dimensioned for 25 °C ambient temperature
- Amplifier does not contain coaxial relais!
Industrial use of power amplifiers for Amateur Radio
Our power amplifiers of the MKU-series are exclusively intended for amateur radio applications and will only be sold to radio amateurs with a licence. These products are specified for amateur radio requirements and are not designed for industrial applications. Please notice our list of industrial products or ask for a special version.
- Specifications subject to change without notice -