MKU PA 232 TX
2300 ... 2400 MHz • 5 W
This series of power amplifiers for the 13cm band uses GaAs FETs. Due to its linearity the amplifier is usable for all analog and digital modes in amateur radio. Typical examples are SSB, CW, ATV and DATV (digital amateur television).
|Type||MKU PA 232 TX|
|Frequency range||2300 ... 2400 MHz|
|Input power||typ. 80 mW|
|Output power||typ. 5 W|
|Supply voltage||+12 ... 14 V DC|
|VSWR of load||max. 1.8:1|
|Current consumption||typ. 1.3 A|
|Input connector / impedance||SMA-female, 50 ohms|
|Output connector / impedance||SMA-female, 50 ohms|
|Dimensions (mm)||80 x 60 x 20|
|Weight||typ. 140 g|
- Detector output (DC voltage) for monitoring forward output power
- Surge protection and reverse polarity protection
- Suitable for all analog and digital modes (SSB, CW, ATV, DATV)
- Amplifier mounted on heat sink
- Recommended heat sink: SK 120 - 75 1)
You will find further information for dimensioning heat sinks under the rubric heat sinks.
1) Dimensioned for 25 °C ambient temperature
- Module does not contain coaxial relay!
- Specifications subject to change without notice -